During the Seville food and drink tour you will try some mouth-watering tapas, authentic oxtail, refreshing local beer, tinto de verano, Iberian ham (jamón Ibérico), and much more.
The tour will take you around the colourful & winding streets of Seville and see the stunning baroque and gothic monuments of the city.
At the end of the tour, you will have experienced the local culture, understand how the city's history has influenced its gastronomy and how the local spend their days in Seville.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 7 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Traditional Seville food & drinks tour route
- To begin, we'll sample our famous churros.
- We'll eat a Spanish tortilla and squidballs or pringá, a typical Seville mix of meats in a little sandwich.
- Next we'll feast on Iberian ham, a variety of cheeses, and olive oils.
- You'll head to a local food market and enjoy a banderilla rellena, a stuffed olive.
- You'll dine on oxtail in one of the oldest restaurants in the city.
- We'll savour local fried fish and Andalusian salmorejo.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Seville cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Seville foods and drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Amazing Churros
- The best Tapas
- Iberian jamón (ham)
- Local cheese
- Finest Olive oil tasting
- Oxtail with pork cheeks, or spinach Andalusian style
- Fresh fried fish
- Salmorejo (local version of gazpacho: tomato soup)
- Our delicious secret dish
- Tinto de verano (version of sangría)
- Local beer
- Hot Chocolate
- Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Seville Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet at meet at the Plaza del Salvador, Seville