Our LA food tour is taken into the heart of Venice Beach to discover a lively and vibrant neighbourhood with a rich foundation and of course, mouth-watering dishes.
You'll experience first-hand what happens when great food meets culinary creativity.
You will experience a community that fosters stunning street art, both on the main roads and weaving through the city neighbourhoods.
Venice Beach is a community that embraces diversity through art, culture, cuisine, and hospitality.
At the end of the tour, you'll have sampled some of Los Angeles' most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of the cities’ cuisine, culture and history.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 12 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
LA Venice Beach authentic food tour route
- We'll begin our journey taking in the fresh ocean breeze on the iconic Venice Fishing Pier.
- First up, you'll enjoy what the locals call a surfer's breakfast, an antioxidant-rich smoothie bowl topped with granola, bee pollen, and hemp seeds.
- Next, you'll enjoy a picturesque walk through Venice's famed canals as you discover that they aren't just in Italy!
- After which, our delicious secret dish will show you that sometimes the tastiest things are plant-based.
- Did you know that L.A. is considered the burger capitol of the world? At our next stop, you'll devour a decadent Cali-style cheeseburger as you admire the meatheads pumping iron at Muscle Beach.
- And, of course, no visit to the California coast would be complete without a crispy fish taco right on the boardwalk.
- And speaking of the boardwalk, make sure your phone is charged so you can snap some photos of the area's iconic graffiti walls or grab a video at one of the world's most famous skateparks.
- We'll be rounding things out with quesabirria dipped in consomé.
- And finally, cool down in the sand with a scoop of locally-made ice cream from a 25 year old mom-and-pop shop.
- A complete food experience to understand the history of Nashville Venice Beach neighbourhood cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Venice Beach foods in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Sambazon açai bowl (contains hemp seeds)
- Cali-style cheeseburger
- Crispy fish taco
- Quesabirria with consomé
- Locally-made ice cream
- Our delicious secret dish
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Venice Beach, Miami Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet at the Venice Whaler, 10 Washington Blvd., Venice, CA 90292